“You”/“Client“ means the Person/Persons in whose name or on whose behalf the booking is made .
We“/“Us“/“Company“ means Breakbag Holidays Pvt. Ltd.
“Suppliers/“Vendors“/“Operator“ means Hotelier/Hotel owner, Owner of any airlines or shipping company or Railway, Ferryboat owner/Operator, Coach owner/Operator, or any other person or organization who has been selected by the company to render services to the client.
Tour Cost“/“Package Cost“ means the amount mentioned in the Total Tour Cost.
Products & Services statements on this Website are for general description purposes only and not all the Products or Services are available in every state or country. You can send us an enquiry by clicking our Contact us or Send Query section, we will provide you with the details regarding terms & conditions, exclusions, products and services applicable for you. Please note the Products and Services that can be booked and purchased on the Website or Direct Deposit.
1. Hotels When you make a Hotel booking on the website, kindly go through the fact sheet with terms and conditions carefully to ensure the amenities present in the hotel or the category of the hotel is as per your requirement. Breakbag keeps updating the fact sheets with terms and conditions of the hotels, however it is dependent on the hotel to provide us with the updated information. Renovation at hotels is normally undertaken at sole discretion of hotels and not necessarily is informed to us. In case of any disputes, Breakbag shall not be held liable for any disruption in information.
2. Sightseeing Tours There is a choice of Seat in Coach (SIC) sightseeing and Private sightseeing tours. Seat in Coach tours / transfers may have a waiting time at the airport / hotels. Seat In Coach tours are as per the fixed timings and does not allow you to stop at any site of interest to you, which are not a Part of the Program, as Seat in Coach tours are fixed with a Schedule. You have to make a choice according to your requirement and budget. Entrance Fees at the monuments or places of Interest are not included in the Sightseeing tours unless and until specified.
For the comfort and convenience of our passengers, we will sometimes reverse the direction, or slightly amend the itinerary including the flight routing. The same will be advised to you prior to start of the tour or on tour. The itinerary may be modified based on various factors like maintenance of historical monuments, museums, major events like sports conventions, religious festivals, etc. A detour may be taken to reach sightseeing places due to traffic conditions; road blocks and that may vary the course of itinerary. We reserve the right to change the departure date or cancel a departure due to unforeseen reasons and will not take any responsibility for any ticket of the client which they may have purchased in advance for sector within India or abroad. Individuals are responsible for the adherence of time at all stages of the tour. In the event that a client misses on any part of the sightseeing tour or any such tour due to delay on his part, he will not be entitled to claim refund of the same. The company shall not accept any liability or responsibility for any damages, loss, baggage loss, injury, accident, death, breakdown, or irregularity, which may occur in carrying out the tour arrangement, weather conditions, strikes, war, quarantine and any other cause whatsoever and all such loss or expense must be borne by the passengers. We reserve the right to claim any additional expenses incurred due to delay or changes in schedules of train, aero plane, bus, ship or other services. We further reserve the right to amend, alter, vary or withdraw any particular departure; excursions advertised or substitute a hotel of similar category if deemed necessary. For the convenience of our clients we will sometimes amend / alter the itinerary, however all services will remain the same.
3. Airlines & Baggage There is a choice to book low cost airlines and full service airlines options. Low Cost Airlines do not have all the services on board in the flight, so kindly choose the airlines carefully and please read the terms & conditions / cancellation Policy before making any purchase of the airlines ticket. There are paper tickets / e-tickets that will be issued to you and both are valid to travel by the airlines. With E-tickets, there is a mandatory requirement of Original identity Photo Card for you to carry and show at the check-in counter of the Airport. Breakbag is only an Intermediary party and hence takes no responsibility in case of any delay, change in route or cancellation in the flight due to any reasons.
Client traveling by air will be subject to the airline restrictions / limitations on baggage weight / size / number from time to time . . Please note that this could vary from airline to airline and from destination to destination. The baggage restrictions could also vary for different classes of travel. For flights where baggage is not included, an additional charge could be applicable. Please check with your sales staff for correct details. We are not liable, in any manner, if you are unable to carry any baggage or if you have to pay any extra-charges due to restrictions imposed by the airline. You shall be liable to pay all such charges directly to the airline. Also, we are not liable for any loss or damage to baggage while it is in the custody of the airline. Please note that every airline has a different set of rules and regulations regarding the weight restrictions and furthermore, airlines keep changing the rules quite frequently. Hence, you are requested to please check the updated baggage rules of the individual airlines, with whom the ticket is booked.
4. HolidaysKindly read the Terms & conditions with the Inclusions, Package Itinerary and other details before making any purchase of the Holiday Packages. In case if the Package is not as per your requirement or suits your needs, we can also customize the same for you. Kindly click on the Send Query of the Website with all the details like Hotel Category, No. of Nights, no. of pax, destinations would like to visit, etc and our Customer Care team will get back to you with the Package
5. Car Rental (Self drive or Chauffeur drive) Please read the Terms & conditions before making any purchase of this service. Breakbag takes no responsibility in case of any break down of the car or the quality of car is not up to the level and delays due to bad traffic conditions, any penalty due to speed by the driver or by yourself, etc.
6. Trekking & Ayurvedic Treatment Packages On Enquiry Basis . The Operators, not Breakbag, are solely responsible for honouring any confirmed bookings and making available any Trekking Packages / Ayurvedic treatment packages reserved through the Services. If you, as a Traveller, choose to enter into a transaction with an Operator for the booking of a Group Package, you agree and understand that you will be required to enter into an agreement (including releases) with the Operator and you agree to accept any terms, conditions, rules and restrictions associated with such Package imposed by the Operator. Operators may not change the Package Cost after a booking has been confirmed unless the Operator asks for your Consent (changes might include additional services that you request from the Operator). If a booking has not yet been confirmed by the Operator, the Operator may change the price, details, add discounts, local payments and other services requested by you but the Operator must notify you of this change and you must consent to this change before the Operator can confirm your booking. You acknowledge and agree that you, and not Breakbag, will be responsible for performing the obligations of any such agreements, that Breakbag is not a party to such agreements, and that, with the exception of its payment obligations hereunder, Breakbag disclaims all liability arising from or related to any such agreements. You acknowledge and agree that, notwithstanding the fact that Breakbag is not a party to any agreements between you and the Operator, Breakbag acts as the Operator`s payment agent for the limited purpose of accepting payments from you on behalf of the Operator. Upon your payment of amounts to Breakbag which are due to the Operator, your payment obligation to the Operator is extinguished, and Breakbag will remit to the Operator the difference between the Package Cost minus the Service Fee .
7. Rail and Cruises On Enquiry Basis, assisting passengers for checking Availability,PNR status etc. Breakbag will not be held responsible for wrong availability status (If any) as the same is operated by third party.
8. Travel Insurance - Breakbag strongly recommends insurance cover and safety for all the traveller/s travelling domestic or outside the Country. Traveller/s can purchase the travel Insurance on the Website. Please read the terms and conditions given by the Insurance Provider before issuing the same. Breakbag takes no responsibility and liability on the claims and disputes whatsoever as mentioned by the Insurance Provider.
1. Hotels When a Hotel booking is made and purchased on the Website, it gives an instant confirmation after the Payment is made completely and you will receive the hotel confirmation voucher in your mentioned email id. Voucher give details about the Hotel Address, Telephone number, Hotel Confirmation number, Meal Plan, Payment details, Supplier details, other relevant important information etc. Voucher is to be given to the Hotel at the Check-in counter.
2. Sightseeing Tours When a sightseeing tour is booked and purchased online, an Instant confirmation voucher is issued and you will receive the same in your mentioned email id after the Payment is made completely. Voucher gives details about the pick-up time, pick-up point, date of the sightseeing tour, supplier details, Payment details, other relevant important information etc. There is a choice of Seat in Coach (SIC) sightseeing and Private sightseeing tours. Seat in Coach tours / transfers may have waiting time at the airport / hotels.
E-tickets An E-ticket is a paperless electronic document with a unique confirmation number given to passengers in place of Paper ticket. Passengers are required to produce the unique confirmation number print-out at the airlines check-in counter to get the boarding pass.
How to receive an E-ticket?After the complete Payment is made online via credit / debit or any other Payment Card, your e-ticket details will be mailed to you at your email address mentioned at the time of making the Purchase. In case if you don`t have an email address, the details will be given to you over the phone or you can come to pick up your e ticket from our office or directly from the airlines counter at the airport by giving them the unique confirmation number � PNR.
Paper Tickets Some of the airlines are still issuing Paper tickets. You will receive the booking confirmation number immediately after you have made full Payment online. All the paper tickets will be dispatched to the delivery address mentioned at the time of making the Purchase. It takes 3 working days to receive the Paper ticket at your address from the day of making the purchase. Breakbag would not be responsible in case if the customer is not present at the address at the time of delivery.
4. Holidays- Holiday Packages takes minimum 24 Hours in getting the Confirmation, once the Payment is made online on the Website, our customer care team will get in touch with you and will mail you the confirmation vouchers along with the day to day program at the email address mentioned by you at the time of making the Purchase or in case if there is no email ID.
5. Rail and Cruises On Enquiry Basis, assisting passengers for checking Availability,PNR status etc. Breakbag will not be held responsible for wrong availability status (If any) as the same is operated by third party.
6. Trekking & Ayurvedic Treatment Packages It takes minimum 24 Hours in getting the Confirmation, once the Payment is made online on the Website, our customer care team will get in touch with you and will mail you the confirmation vouchers along with the day to day program at the email address mentioned by you at the time of making the Purchase or in case if there is no email ID.
7. Car Rental (Self drive or Chauffeur drive) It takes minimum 4 - 5 Hours for the Car rental confirmation. Once the Payment is made online, our customer care team will get in touch with you and give you the confirmation details over the phone and will also email you the confirmation voucher.
8. Travel Insurance Travel Insurance Policy will be issued and mailed to you instantly at an email Id given at the time of making the purchase. In case if you don`t have an email Id, you can get the details from our Customer Care Team and same can be collected from our Office or can be delivered at your doorstep at an additional cost.
All prices displayed for the Products and Services on Breakbag are subject to change without Prior information or notice and prices you see while making the booking may not be final until the full Payment for the Product or Service is made at the end of the Booking Process.
Prices on www.Breakbag.com shall be inclusive OR exclusive of Booking Fee, Hotel taxes, Airport taxes, Port taxes or any other applicable Government taxes (GST and VAT), etc. Availability of any Product or Service is subject to change at any point in time even while finalizing the booking, which can lead to Price variation, depending upon the basis of available room type in the Hotel, flight booking class, Cruise Cabin, etc at that point in time.
All Online Payments that happen for any of the Products or Services booked on www.breakbag.com are secure. Breakbag does not store the Credit / Debit or any other Payment Card details of any customer in the database or in any data backup system. Once you are ready to transact you are transferred directly to the Service Provider website or payment gateway/Bank Website /BreakbagPayment Gateway. The card details are/may be captured on the Bank Website/Payment gateway provider and not in Breakbag. Breakbag takes no responsibility, in case of any misuse of Credit Card by whomsoever.
Breakbag acts as an agent for its third party providers and distributors for all products and services purchased by you on this website. You may place bookings for or may make purchases of products and services online at this site. A contract for the sale and purchase of products and services may be made online at this site by your acceptance of the products and services offered on the site (the "Contract") by third party providers and/or distributors and/or where stated, Breakbag, and you hereby agree to waive any rights to challenge the validity or enforceability of Contracts entered into on this site on the grounds that it was made in electronic form instead of by paper and/or signed or sealed. Please note that by indicating your acceptance to purchase any product or service offered on the website, you are obligated to complete such transactions. You are prohibited from indicating your acceptance to purchase products and services where you do not intend to complete such transactions. You may not purchase goods or services that you are prohibited from purchasing or possessing by any applicable Indian or local laws. The responsibility for ensuring compliance with all applicable laws shall be yours alone. By submitting an order to purchase goods or services, you represent and warrant that you have the legal right to purchase, utilise and/or possess such goods or services
In case any user is booking a ticket/hotel or any other online services via a credit/debit/gift card which is not directly in the name of the person availing these services - Breakbag reserves the right to cancel/hold the said service till the time proper verification is provided. In case you are booking using someone else`s credit/debit/gift card - you are requested to send us a copy of the card used (CVV not required ) at the following email id: email@example.com or call us our Customer Care.A photo identification card of the person in whose name the card is, as well as the person in whose name the services are being provided and an authority letter from the said credit/debit/gift card holder.
In case any of the above mentioned conditions are not met, Breakbag.com reserves the right to declare such transactions as fraudulent and cancel/hold the service provided. It also holds the right to charge the requisite Cancellation Charges that may be applicable before refunding any such amount.
Note As mentioned in the slab for Air tickets being issued / blocked on time limit: Full INR component to be collected before issuance, else price will be subject to change.Full payment must be made in accordance with the procedure stated above. In case of non-compliance thereto by the client, the company reserves a right to cancel the tour/booking of the client with subsequent loss of deposit and apply and recover the cancellation charges as mentioned herein.
Cancellation of Bookings and Cancellation Policy differs for each Product OR Service. When you make a booking, kindly view Terms & Conditions of each Product OR Service, which reflects the Cancellation, Refund with Booking Terms & Conditions. You can cancel the purchased product or service by calling us or sending an email within the timeframe advised during booking . In addition cancellation at your request may require a minimum processing time, subject to specific terms and conditions applicable to the type of Product or Service booked & purchased.
There may be full Cancellation penalty on the Products or services booked and purchased, which are Non-utilized or Cancelled after the Cancellation deadline mentioned in the Terms and Conditions, while making the purchase.
You agree to bear the full cost of any booking, cancellation and administration fees for any products or services booked but not utilized for any reason. In some cases, Breakbag may charge cancellation or amendment fees in addition to those imposed by travel services providers.
Breakbag reserves the right to decline any booking or purchase for any reason and shall not be held liable for any resulting claims of losses, damages or compensation. In such an event, Breakbag shall refund to you all unutilized money collected from you for that purchase.
For Bookings and Purchases, which has already been paid by you, when cancelled, refunds will be made (based on the Refund Policy, mentioned in Terms and Conditions, while making the booking or at the time of Purchase). For Air ticket, it may take between 30 - 45 working days and for the Hotels it may take between 10 - 15 working days for the amount to get credited into your account. Refund policy may vary for every Product and Service. Refund varies for Visa Rejection.
The preceding refund timeline is a guide for your reference only and shall not be binding upon Breakbag.
As we book services in advance and are bound to honor the commitments as to payment to the suppliers, cancellation of services earmarked results in the Company losing money depending upon the time of communication of cancellation to the supplier and therefore, the cancellation schedule, which is based on the above amongst other factors becomes applicable on cancellation. A. All scheduled Breakbag Group tours and Individual tours, if circumstances make you cancel your tour, the cancellation must be intimated to us in writing an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. As per the Booking Conditions of the Tour we are constrained to levy the following Cancellation Charges.
Note Cancellation charge is calculated on Land Package only .Any Airline/Train/Cruise/Buses /Cars etc cancellation will be as per service provide provider.WHEN CANCELLATION IS MADE CANCELLATION CHARGE PER PERSON 60 days prior to departure Full refund Between 59 - 31 days prior to departure Booking Amount + 25 % Holiday Cost. Between 30 - 16 days prior to departure Booking Amount +50% Holiday Cost. Below 15 days of departure 100 % of Holiday Cost. No show 100 % of Holiday Cost.
1. The above is a general cancellation policy and the same is subject to change depending on the travel date, the destination, the package and the services booked and paid for.
2. For Dynamic properties and Reconfirmed Bookings, the above Cancellation may not be applicable and could vary.
Some of the Products and Services have special governing Terms & Conditions, which shall apply in addition to the Terms and Conditions mentioned separately for each product and service. It is important that you read the obtain the information related to these specific Products and Services as they may contain exclusions of limitations of liability and other terms and conditions, including restrictions on amendment or cancellation. Some of these terms and conditions for specific products and services shall include terms and conditions found on your screens and when using any part of this website.
It is mandatory requirement for most of the Countries; foreign nationals coming into the country must hold Passport with a validity of minimum 06 � 09 months. Visa and Health regulations are different from country to country. It is the sole responsibility of an Individual Traveller to ensure the submission of complete documentation and medical requirements to the Country Embassy / consulate they are visiting. Breakbag takes no responsibility in any rejections or declining of the Visa issuance due to any reasons.
1. Breakbag.com is only a facilitator and is not directly responsible for your Visa and Immigration facilities
2. Please be advised that Immigration and Visa are directly in the jurisdiction of the respective embassies & consulate. Breakbag.com or any of its third-party vendors do not guarantee the confirmation of any Visas or related documents.
3. We advise you to go through the immigration and travel rules and regulations of the country and ensure that you have the requisite documents, transit permits and permissions for your holiday. Breakbag.com will not be responsible in any manner for the same.
4. Breakbag customers are advised to check for Airport Charges (if any) at various international destinations apart from India. Breakbag shall not be responsible to pay any such charges at various destinations that the customer is travelling to.
Breakbag reserves the right to decline any booking or purchase for any reason and shall not be liable for any resulting claims for losses, damages or compensation. In such an event, Breakbag shall refund to you all the Unutilized Payment collected after deducting the Booking Fee / Administration charges / Cancellation Charges (if applicable) for that purchase.
We are travel agents and holiday organizers only. The role of the company is that of an agent of the client to secure proper services for the tour from the independent contractors and service providers such as the airlines, shipping company, hotels, Coach etc. We do not control or operate any airline, neither do we own or control any shipping company, coach or coach company, hotel, transport or any other facility or service mentioned. We take care in selecting all the ingredients in your holiday; but because we only select them and have no control in operating them, we cannot be responsible for any injury, death, loss or damage, which is caused by the act or default or omission of the management or employees of any hoteliers, airlines, shipping company, coach owner / coach operator who are the company�s independent contractors arising outside our normal selection process.
a)The rates are valid for minimum 02 adults travelling together at all times .
b) The Client will have to strictly follow the Tour Program and return to India as per the tour itinerary. There shall be no refund, if the client fails to join the group at the commencement of the tour, or joins the group later or leaves the group before culmination of the tour. It shall be noted that for all purposes, it shall be the responsibility of the Client to reach the place of commencement of the Tour and register with the representative of the company at the appointed place, date and time.
c) In case if a client along with his family is compelled to discontinue the tour due to any reason whatsoever including illness, death or loss of passport or any travel documents, no claim shall be entertained for refund of unutilized services.
d) Even if a client is unable to reach the place of commencement of the tour due to any reason whatsoever including loss of baggage or loss of travel documents, his booking shall be treated as �no show� on the tour and 100% cancellation charges will be levied.
e) If a client avails pre - tour services or part thereof, or the air tickets (cost of which is included in the main tour cost) but fails to join the group for the main tour at the appointed place, or cancels the tour after using the air tickets or pre - tour arrangements or part thereof, it shall be treated as �no show� and there will be no refund whatsoever for the unutilized pre-tour or main tour services.
f) Breakbag, reserves the right to withdraw tour membership from anyone whose behavior is deemed likely to affect the smooth operation of the tour or adversely affect the enjoyment or safety of other passengers and the Company shall be under no liability to any such person.
g) The prices displayed have been calculated at the rate prevailing at the time of product development The Company reserves the right to amend the prices in case of currency fluctuations, changes in the various gross rates of exchange, and/or fuel costs, special/high season charge levied by the suppliers, hike in the airline/rail charges before the date of departure and to surcharge accordingly. All such increases in price must be paid for in full before the Departure by the Client. Any Visa cost fluctuations will have to be borne by the passenger.
h) In case of publication of any travel scheme offering any discount or benefit by the Company, it shall have the sole right to withdraw such a scheme or discount at any time unless a specific assurance of the contrary is published.
i) The company shall in no circumstances whatsoever be liable to the client for:
1) Any over stay expenses due to delay or changes in bus/ air/ trains / ship/ or cancellation of special bogie or other services due to sickness, weather conditions, strike, war or any other cause whatsoever.
2) Sightseeing missed & / or program being cancelled after the commencement of the tour & before the due period due to any unavoidable situations which are beyond our control.
3) Any Loss/Damage of baggage by the Airlines/Hotels/Coach/Cruise. j) Initial deposit just ensures only registration/participation on the tour but does not entitle any services like Tickets, Visas, and Hotel Accommodation until full payment has been received.
j) Initial deposit just ensures only registration/participation on the tour but does not entitle any services like Tickets, Visas, and Hotel Accommodation until full payment has been received.
k) We cannot endow with individual aid to any of the tour member for walking, dinning, getting on & off from any of the transport vehicle or other personal needs. So it is indispensable that a qualified companion must accompany such traveler who needs such assistance. In the absence thereof, such traveler will be joining the tour on his own risk and consequences.
l) The client/Traveler must be of Indian Nationality and must have an Indian passport and his/her passport must be valid for at least 6 -9 months subsequent to the scheduled date of return of the holiday.Company solely reserves the right to publish group photographs of the passengers taken during the tour.
m) Distance, temperature & pre/post tour accommodation prices mentioned are approximate & are subject to change.
n) Photo of meals & sightseeing shown are only for reference & may change from actual meals served/ sights.
o) In case company offers any adventures activities then it is significant to note that all the passengers should enjoy such activity/ ride at their own risk as such kind of adventure might be risky at times especially for heart patients, expecting women, people with Blood Pressure etc.
p) In certain cases, the tour will be operated subject to a minimum number of passengers booking for the same. The services of a Tour Manager may be available in case of certain packages. In cases where the minimum passenger criteria is not fulfilled, you will be given an option of travelling on another day
q) We highly recommend a Travel Insurance to be purchased.
1) There is no Contract between the Company and the Client until the company has received the initial deposit as defined.
2) The company has the right at any time and for any reason:
To terminate this contract after acceptance of deposit but prior to the Commencement of Tour without assigning any reason whatsoever. In the event, the company terminates this contract, the company shall refund the amount paid by the client without payment of any interest.
To amend, alter, vary or withdraw any tour, holiday, excursion airline, flight routing or facility or discounts / concessions it has advertised or published or to substitute of a Supplier of similar class if it is deemed advisable or necessary. In either case, the company shall not be liable for any damage, additional expense, or consequential loss suffered by the clients or for any compensation claims made.
To use alternate cruise liner, cabin category it has advertised or published or to substitute a cruise of similar class if it is deemed advisable or necessary. In either case, the company shall not be liable for any damage, additional expense, or consequential loss suffered by the clients or for any compensation claims made.
3) In the event of the company exercising its rights to amend or alter any of the services as mentioned in the itinerary, after such tour or holiday has been booked, the client shall have the right:
a) To continue with the tour or holiday as amended or altered or,
b) To accept any alternative tour or holiday which the company may offer. In either of these above cases, the client shall not be entitled to, or the company shall not be liable to the client for any damage, additional expense, consequential loss suffered by him or to pay any amount as refund.
c) To cancel the tour, in which event the cancellation charges as stated herein shall apply and the client will be liable to pay to the company such charges.
5) The company shall in no circumstances whatsoever be liable to the client for :
a) Any death, personal injury, sickness, accident, loss, delay, discomfort, increased expenses, consequential loss and / or damage or any misadventure howsoever caused.
b) Any act, omission, default of Suppliers or other person or be any servant or agent, employed by them who may be engaged or concerned in the provision of accommodation, refreshment, carriage facilities or service for the client or for any person travelling with him howsoever caused.
c) The temporary or permanent loss of or damage to baggage or personal effects howsoever caused. In this condition the expression �Howsoever caused� includes negligence on the part of any person.
6) a) If the client has any complaint in respect of the services provided by any of the Suppliers , the client shall immediately notify the same in writing to the Supplier and a copy there of should be handed over to the Tour Manager (if applicable) of the company in order to enable the company to take up the matter with the Supplier so that in future other clients do not face the same difficulty. b) Any claim or complaint by the client must be notified to the company in writing within 2 days of the end of this holiday tour. No claim notified to this company beyond this period will be entertained and the company shall incur no liability whatsoever in respect thereof. 8) In case of any dispute, decision of Breakbag Holidays Pvt. Ltd. will be final and binding.
The Operators, not Breakbag, are solely responsible for honoring any confirmed bookings and making available any Trekking Packages / Ayurvedic treatment packages reserved through the Services. If you, as a Traveller, choose to enter into a transaction with an Operator for the booking of a Group Package, you agree and understand that you will be required to enter into an agreement (including releases) with the Operator and you agree to accept any terms, conditions, rules and restrictions associated with such Package imposed by the Operator. Operators may not change the Package Cost after a booking has been confirmed unless the Operator asks for your Consent (changes might include additional services that you request from the Operator). If a booking has not yet been confirmed by the Operator, the Operator may change the price, details, add discounts, local payments and other services requested by you but the Operator must notify you of this change and you must consent to this change before the Operator can confirm your booking. You acknowledge and agree that you, and not Breakbag, will be responsible for performing the obligations of any such agreements, that Breakbag is not a party to such agreements, and that, with the exception of its payment obligations hereunder, Breakbag disclaims all liability arising from or related to any such agreements. You acknowledge and agree that, notwithstanding the fact that Breakbag is not a party to any agreements between you and the Operator, Breakbag acts as the Operator`s payment agent for the limited purpose of accepting payments from you on behalf of the Operator. Upon your payment of amounts to Breakbag which are due to the Operator, your payment obligation to the Operator is extinguished, and Breakbag will remit to the Operator the difference between the Package Cost minus the Service Fee .
Breakbagresponsibilities are limited to: (I) facilitating the availability of the Services and (II) serving as the limited agent of each Operator for the purpose of accepting payments from Travellers on behalf of the Operator.
Breakbag, enable users to submit, post, exchange, transmit or make available for inclusion information, ideas, opinions, images, photos or other materials (collectively "Content"). You agree that Responsibility for all the Content made Posted or available on Breakbag is your responsibility. Breakbag, its partners, affiliates, subsidiaries or employees shall in no way be held liable and responsible for any content posted by you or any third party. Breakbag at its discretion can refuse to post or remove the contents posted by you for any reason including, without limitation, violation of these terms or if it is otherwise deemed to be unlawful or objectionable.
When the content is posted by you, you give permission without any charges to Breakbag an unrestricted license to use, copy, modify, reformate, translate, display publically, republish whole or part of the Content for any purpose of Commercial use or in connection with any other services offered or in Promotion by Breakbag
You also confirm that you have all rights to license the Content you posted on the Website for the purposes mentioned above.
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by http://www.breakbag.com, a property of Breakbag Holidays Pvt. Ltd. While we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of Breakbag Holidays Pvt. Ltd. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Breakbag Holidays Pvt. Ltd. takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
PROHIBITED ACTIVITIES ON WEBSITE :
The content and information related to messages, data, information, text, music, sound, photos, graphics, video, maps, icons, software, code or other material on this website, as well as the infrastructure used to provide such content and information, becomes proprietary rights of Breakbag . You agree that the information posted by you is true and complete to your knowledge and is not biased. You also agree not to:
Use this Website or its contents for any commercial purpose;
Access, monitor or copy any content or information of this Website using any robot, spider, scraper or other automated means or any manual process for any purpose without our written permission;
Violate the restrictions in any robot exclusion headers on this Website or bypass or circumvent other measures employed to prevent or limit access to this Website;
Take any action that imposes, or may impose, in our discretion, an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure;
Deep-link to any portion of this Website for any purpose without our express written permission; or
"Frame", "Mirror" or otherwise incorporate any part of this Website into any other website without our prior written authorization.
You agree to defend and indemnify BREAKBAG and its affiliates and any of their officers, directors, employees and agents from and against any claims, causes of action, demands, recoveries, losses, damages, fines, penalties or other costs or expenses of any kind or nature including but not limited to reasonable legal and accounting fees, brought by third parties as a result of:
1.Your breach of this Agreement or the documents referenced herein;
2.Your violation of any law or the rights of a third party; or
3. Your use of this Website.
Breakbag is a property of Breakbag Holidays Pvt. Ltd., an Indian Company registered under the Companies Act, 2013 having its registered office at 35 Rani Rasmoni Path, Sail Co-operative Housing ,City Centre, Durgapur West Bengal - 713216.
Contact information. We might collect your Name, Email, Phone, Address, IP Address
Payment and billing information. We might collect your billing name, billing address and payment method. We NEVER collect your credit card number or credit card expiry date or other details pertaining to your credit card on our website. Credit card information will be obtained and processed by our online payment partner.
Information you post. We collect information you post in a public space on our website or on a third-party social media site belonging to Breakbag.
Demographic information. We may collect demographic information about you or any other information provided by your during the use of our website. We might collect this as a part of a survey also.
Other information. If you use our website, we may collect information about your IP address and the browser you`re using. We might look at what site you came from, duration of time spent on our website, pages accessed or what site you visit when you leave us. We might also collect the type of mobile device you are using, or the version of the operating system your computer or device is running.
We collect information directly from you. We collect information directly from you when you contact us. We also collect information if you post a comment on our websites or ask us a question through phone or email.
We collect information from you passively. We use tracking tools like Google Analytics, Google Webmaster, browser cookies and web beacons for collecting information about your usage of our website.
We get information about you from third parties. For example, if you use an integrated social media feature on our websites. The third-party social media site will give us certain information about you. This could include your name and email address.
We use information to contact you: We might use the information you provide to contact you for confirmation of a purchase on our website or for other promotional purposes.
We use information to respond to your requests or questions. We might use your information to confirm your registration for an event or contest.
We use information to improve our products and services. We might use your information to customize your experience with us. This could include displaying content based upon your preferences.
We use information to look at site trends and customer interests. We may use your information to make our website and products better. We may combine information we get from you with information about you we get from third parties.
We use information for security purposes. We may use information to protect our company, our customers, or our websites.
We use information for marketing purposes. We might send you information about special promotions or offers. We might also tell you about new features or products. These might be our own offers or products, or third-party offers or products we think you might find interesting. Or, for example, if you buy product(s) from us we`ll enroll you in our newsletter.
We use information to send you transactional communications. We might send you emails or SMS about your account or a purchase.
We use information as otherwise permitted by law.
We will share information with third parties who perform services on our behalf. We share information with vendors who help us manage our online registration process or payment processors or transactional message processors. Some vendors may be located outside of India.
We may share information if we think we have to in order to comply with the law or to protect ourselves. We will share information to respond to a court order or subpoena. We may also share it if a government agency or investigatory body requests. Or, we might also share information when we are investigating potential fraud.
We may share information with any successor to all or part of our business. For example, if part of our business is sold we may give our customer list as part of that transaction.
We may share your information for reasons not described in this policy. We will tell you before we do this.
You can opt out of receiving our marketing emails. To stop receiving our promotional emails, please email email@example.com It may take about ten days to process your request. Even if you opt out of getting marketing messages, we will still be sending you transactional messages through email and SMS about your purchases.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.